The Indiana COVID-19 Registry is a research study that provides real-time information on the spread of COVID-19, who is being affected, and how.
The COVID-19 Registry will help to:
- Track virus spread over time and across geography
- Measure economic and health impacts
- Anticipate healthcare needs as the pandemic unfolds
- Understand behavior in response to policy changes
- Identify popular and effective sources of information
Once individuals join the COVID-19 Registry and take the initial survey, they will be asked to participate in follow-up surveys to update their health and economic situation. This information will help monitor changes over the duration of the pandemic.
Data from the registry will be stored in a highly secure system built by the Center for Research Computing at the University of Notre Dame. Insights from the registry will be published, but will not include any information that would identify participants.